• That "all Scripture is given by inspiration of God."
• That the Godhead eternally exists in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
• In the personality and deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• In the personality and the deity of the Holy Spirit.
• That man was created in the image of God, but the whole human race fell in the fall of the first Adam.
• That Jesus Christ became the sinner's substitute before God and died for the sins of the world.
• In the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ.
• That Jesus Christ in the fullness of the blessings He has secured by His death and resurrection is received by faith alone.
• That the Church is composed of all who truly believe on Jesus Christ as their Savior.
• That all believers are called into a life of separation from worldly and sinful practices.
• In the evangelization of the world.
• In the personal return of Jesus Christ.
• That the souls of those who have trusted Jesus Christ for salvation do at death immediately pass into His presence.
• That the souls of the lost remain after death in misery until the final judgment.
• In the reality and personality of Satan.
Phone: (308) 224-3558
Child Evangelism Fellowship®
P.O. Box 2613
Kearney, NE 68848
Lighthouse Counseling Center, Suite 111
2315 W. 39th Street
Kearney, NE 68845